Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 13 - Magic Mile

My lucky #13 run came and went without much fan fare; much like the day.  Nothing entirely goes exactly the way you think on any given day so in that sense the day was pretty normal.  As I move forward with the running every day thing I know I'll have aches and pains along the way but so far so good.  I've actually been feeling pretty great all things considered.

Beautiful start to the day
 I tried to sprint out tonight's run but I could just not get my self up to top speed.   I did a quick loop through the neighborhood ending right back in front of our building.  I forgot a couple of things shopping yesterday, so I made a quick stop at Ace Hardware and Whole Foods.  On tonight's menu, cheeseburgers and Christmas decorations.

Stats below:

Distance: 1 mile
Time: 7:49
Calories: 155



Until tomorrow,

Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment