Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 16 - Keepin' it Real

So I got a text message today at work from a good friend back in Pennsylvania.  He wrote, "Only 1 mile....c'mon man".  Loved the comment for a multitude of reasons:

1) I was thinking the same thing last night;
2) People are reading about this wild journey;
3) True friends keep it real with you no matter what.

So in honor of you, Muzz, I hit the road tonight on a mission to bring the noise.

On a side note, I'm writing to you tonight on my computer.  It was resurrected from the depths of hard drive hell and I couldn't be happier to have it back home.  Big ups to the Computer Clinic Center a half block away on Wisconsin for working a miracle albeit for a price.

The computer work was reminiscent of Miracle Max !
Princess Bride (1987)
Tonight's run was a 6 miler on this super cool evening.  Not to get gross, but I am always amazed at how much I sweat even in the coldest of environments.  On to the run, stats below:

Distance:  6 miles
Time: 51:24
Pace: 8:33 per mile
Calories: 926 calories

Until tomorrow folks,

Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment