Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 20 - Late Night Run

What a way to start my final week of work before leaving on vacation.  I had a business dinner tonight with our Internal Audit group at a great restaurant in Reston Town Center named PassionFish.  There's a great ambiance within PassionFish from the see-through wine cooler to the classic hanging chandeliers.  The restaurant has a multi-level setting which gives a "Boardwalk Empire" type feel to the this establishment.  I had two of the sushi rolls for dinner, the "Rock n' Roll and the Captain Crunch Roll".  Each were fine in their own right; however, I found them to be a tad more about the presentation rather than the actual taste.  They paled in comparison to my favorite sushi restaurant in D.C., Murasaki.

Captain Crunch Roll
I arrived home around 9 p.m. with a full belly, but a desire to get on the road for my run.  It was a short run considering the time of day and the need to hit the hay at a decent time with a full schedule tomorrow.  I hope everyone had a productive Monday!

Stats below:

Distance: 2 miles
Time: 16:33
Pace: 8:15
Calories: 309


Until tomorrow,

Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment