Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 17 - Tired

Do you remember years ago when you got home on a Friday night and you were bursting with energy?  Ready to hit the bar, party, whatever and let the night take you where it may.  If you can remember those days....can you also remember where the hell we got all that energy from?

I get home on a Friday night now and I am completely exhausted.  Home around 7 and meandered around the house looking for anything to delay tonight's run.  First, I watered our soon to be dead Christmas tree, then I hung some wrinkled t-shirts, and finally, I finished a couple of day-long soaked dishes.  After dispensing of every last inane task, I begrudgingly hit the road.

The run was okay, in all honesty it was the last thing I wanted to do; but I got through it.  At the end of the day I was definitely happy to have gotten my run in; however I think I'm going to have a lot of Fridays where I'll struggle with going for a run.  I guess, in an effort to put a more positive vibe on it, I can at least say I ended the work week on a strong note.

Thank goodness for the weekend!

Stats below:

Distance: 3.01 miles
Time: 25:02
Pace: 8:18
Calories: 464


Until tomorrow,

Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment