Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

DAY 1 - Let the Fun Begin!

So here we go, Day 1.  I guess I need to take a step back and give you a little background on this project.  I've been running for more than a year. I ran my first marathon (the National Marathon) in DC this past March.  Lately, I've been struggling to find time for running with  my seemingly ever expanding responsibilities on the daily grind and general apathy for training.

I'll give you more tidbits about the experience and just everyday/random thoughts about just how ridiculous this whole thing is throughout the life of the blog; however for now here are my stats for the day:

5 miles
44:22 minutes
8:51 per mile
772 calories

I use my Iphone with the Nike+ Plus application.  Nike+ houses all my training information and here's a picture because I can't link to the site.



Until tomorrow.....Take Care - Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment